Typescript sdk throws errors during initialization in deployed environment

Our dedicated server is written in typescript and runs on NodeJS, therefore we’re using the typescript SDK. Everything works fine locally, I’ve packaged what I have locally including node_modules and published it to one of our cloud VMs (Linux). Attempting to start the application in that environment results in the following during initialization at the time we attempt to “require” @accelbyte/sdk (note that we do NOT run NPM install, I’ve packaged the .js files and node_modules folders):

if (response?.status === 403 && response?.config.url.includes(baseUrl) && response?.config.withCredentials) {
                     ^

SyntaxError: Unexpected token ‘.’
at wrapSafe (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:915:16)
at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:963:27)
at Object.Module._extensions…js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1027:10)
at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:863:32)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:708:14)
at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:887:19)
at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:74:18)
at Object. (/opt/rpm/online-services/node_modules/@accelbyte/sdk-iam/dist/index.cjs:372:18)
at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:999:30)
at Object.Module._extensions…js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1027:10)

Turns out the issue here was that the typescript SDK required a later version of NodeJS than what was running in the deployed environment.

Hello @njupshot

I’m glad the issue is fixed. Typescript SDK Team is working on the other two issues you posted recently too. Will get back to you as soon as I have some information/fixes.